Paid Search is also referred to as Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Click (CPC). This form of Search Marketing is very popular and effective in generating qualified visits to your website. Advertisers only pay when a visitor clicks on their ad, which is listed on major search engines such as: Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Paid Search – Overview
- Text ads which appear in the search results when a user performs a search query on search engines, such as: Google, Yahoo, Bing, AOL and Ask.
- Paid Search advertising model introduced over 15 years ago – tried and tested.
- No cost unless your ad is clicked and user visits your site (average click costs typically range from $0.20 to $4.00 per click, but could be higher with some industries).
- Proven marketing channel – majority of advertisers see a positive return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Excellent compliment to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search and Image Ads.
- Paid Search, when managed correctly, is a quick & cost effective way to expand your business online.
Paid Search – Benefits
- Instant visibility & exposure – increase leads, sales, and brand awareness for your business.
- Small initial investment and full control of advertising budgets.
- Quick to launch – drive qualified traffic to your website within hours of campaign launch.
- Huge Audience – 16.8 billion core searches were conducted on the top search engines in February 2017.
- Measurable – real-time data provides valuable insight into how your Paid Search campaigns are performing.
- Flexibility – launch seasonal/promotional campaigns, pause campaigns, tweak your marketing message, and conduct test campaigns “on the fly”.
Kozak Marketing offers professional guidance for Paid Search campaign development, implementation & management. We are a Google Adwords Certified agency.